Shipping terms and charges
• All orders are shipped from Spain via UPS tracked service.
• Delivery charges are auto-calculated according to the tariffs and discounts the Supplier has secured with its selected courier.
• VAT at the prevailing rate in Spain is charged on all orders delivered to destinations within the Spain and EU and 'zero-rated VAT on income' is applied to orders delivered beyond the EU. Trade Clients may have differing terms as agreed by the Supplier, in line with Spain/EU regulations.
• While the Supplier organises the shipping of the Clients Orders, it is not responsible for any import fees or customs charges. In relation to all Orders made by the Client, all additional fees charged in relation to any Order are the sole responsibility of the Client, as are any requests for certificates or customs documentation in relation to the Goods Ordered. The Supplier has no control over any taxes and/or import duties levied or applied to any Order. For more information on customs, duties, taxes and other import charges, please contact your local customs office.
• Paperless Commercial Invoices are supplied for shipments, as required.
• The Harmonised Code applicable to the Suppliers Goods is 5602109000. The Goods do not currently apply for EU preferential origin.
• The Supplier is unable to agree alternative shipping methods arranged by the Client, due to the complications and time constraints involved.
• The Supplier shall ensure that each delivery of Goods is accompanied by a delivery note that shows the date of the Order, the Contract number and/or all relevant Client and Supplier reference numbers, the type and quantity of the Goods (including the code number of the Goods, where applicable).
• The Supplier shall deliver the Goods to the location set out in the Order.
• For orders shipped via UPS, delivery is completed on the completion of unloading of the Goods at the Delivery Location. For orders collected onsite, delivery is completed once the Client or the Client's courier/forwarder picks up the Goods from Ananas Anam Espana's warehouse in Spain.
• Usually orders will be dispatched 2-5 business days from receipt of full payment by the Client, but any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Client’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
• If the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods, it shall either refund or send replacement Goods as agreed between the Supplier and the Client. The Supplier shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Client’s failure to provide the Supplier with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
• If the Client fails to accept delivery of the Goods within three attempts by our selected Courier, or does not clear any duties or customs then, except where such failure or delay is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Supplier’s failure to comply with its obligations under the Contract, the Supplier may resell or otherwise dispose of part or all the Goods and, after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs, account to the Client for any excess over the price of the Goods or charge the Client for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
• If the Supplier delivers up to and including 5% more or less than the quantity of Goods ordered the Client may not reject them, but on receipt of notice from the Client that the wrong quantity of Goods was delivered, a pro rata adjustment shall be made to the Order invoice.
• The Supplier may deliver the Goods by instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Client to cancel any other instalment.
• Changing or cancelling Orders - For Goods in stock, changes to your Order are not applicable after the original quote has been accepted and the Order made. In such circumstances, any cancellation will be treated as a Return. For Goods awaiting production changes to or the cancellation of Orders must be communicated to the Suppliers sales team, which will manage any request on a case by case basis.
• Orders can only be returned with the prior agreement of the Supplier. Requests to return orders of 5 linear metres or under will not be agreed. If a return is authorised by the Supplier, the Client will incur a handling charge of 30% of the invoiced Goods, subject to a minimum charge of €75.00. The Client will bear all lost shipping and handling fees.
• For queries regarding shipping of Orders contact email@example.com or telephone number +34 93 799 8506.